God's Bread Box

We help feed families in need one box at a time
Families Fed
Meals Produced
Active Volunteers

Thanks to your support God's Bread Box can continue our mission to feed the Valley's hungry families.

Gift Options

Option A - Help feed a family for a year $150

Option B - Help feed a family for a month $12

Option C - Any amount is greatly appreciated

At this point in time, our overhead is minimal and all staff members are volunteers.  96% of each dollar is spent for food.  The other 4% is available to purchase office supplies, technology support and miscellaneous fees.

You are our main source of income.  Please help us help those in need.

Thank you.